So zouk last night turned out to be mighty messy, but hell I haven't had so much fun in ages! I haven't seen so many of my friends gathered in one spot before so..
DAMN GIRL, DATZ HAWT!
And yes, it's all thanks to siok and christina for getting me in so.. GUM XIA HOR! :) I think we guzzled 6 jugs in total and amidst the endless commotion we (somehow) exchanged alot of information. And,
DAMN GIRL, DATZ HAWT!
So I met all my lovely girls in phuture/velvet and a few 'horrible' boys (HX, your TC ahhh!!) but it was a really good night so really, besides the heavy rain that made me take out my umbrella twice, this is one happy camper. So,
DAMN GIRL, DATZ HAWT!
(Hahahahahaha)
Weeeeeeeeeee. Hangoverrrrr.
And my phone is very ugly now :(
On the topic of ugly things, here's a random fact: There are currently 2 very ugly birds perched on the tree right outside my window. One's green with red eyes, and one's brown with white spots. WHY YOU TWO SO UGLY AH?! Eeyer, i'm gonna close my curtains.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home